The Project is implemented in the framework of EU bilateral cooperation with Turkmenistan.
Key Project Partners:
The Academy of Civil Service under the President of Turkmenistan.
- The Institute of State, Law and Democracy of Turkmenistan;
- The Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan;
- The Turkmen State University named after Magtymguly;
- International University for the Humanities and Development.
The overall objective of this project:
To modernize, in line with international and European standards, the know-how and skills of the Turkmen Public Administration by building up the capacity of the institutions responsible for the training and professional development of civil servants
The specific Project objective is to enhance the institutional and training capacities of the Academy of Civil Service and other relevant state bodies through the development of modern training techniques and training programs.
Project components and expected results
Component 1. Enhance institutional and coordination capacities of the Academy of Civil Servants (AoCS)
Component 2. Strengthen capacities of the AoCS, other training institutions and state bodies to provide demand-driven training
Result 1. Institutional development: enhanced institutional and coordination capacities of the Academy of Civil Service under the President of Turkmenistan:
- Result 1.1. Training cycle management procedures improved and implemented
- Result 1.2. Website, e-learning and e-resource centre developed and functional
- Result 1.3. Enhanced professional capacities of the Academy’s staff and other training institutions
Result 2. Capacity building: strengthened capacities of the Academy of Civil Service under the President of Turkmenistan, other training institutions and state bodies to provide demand-driven training
- Result 2.1. Curricula for needs-oriented training programs and modules developed and piloted
- Result 2.2. Training and resource materials developed, translated and published for all developed training programs and modules
- Result 2.3. Pool of trainers trained for each training program and module.